Circular No. 02/2021-22
Greetings from Sanskar family!
We welcome you all to a new session 2021-22 at Sanskar School. Keeping in mind the current scenario related to COVID-19, we will initially begin with online classes for all the students from 7th April 2021. We will begin with regular offline classes for grades X and XII from Monday, 12th April 2021.
Students from Classes Pre-primary to IX will have online classes only until further directives from the government.
The students need to keep note of the following while attending their online/offline classes:
● The students will be permitted to attend the online classes only through their school ID.
● The students must keep their camera on during their online classes.
● The students will need to ensure that they are regular in attending the classes and show sincerity in completing all the work assigned to them by their subject teachers.
● The notebooks must be submitted on time to the concerned subject teachers.
● It is expected that the students would have procured all the required books for the new session. They must attend the online/ offline classes in proper uniform and with the concerned books/notebooks.
● The students will need to bring a Consent Form with them to school while attending offline classes.
● The students must follow proper social distancing and use sanitiser and masks.
● The students must bring their own lunch box and water bottle to school and avoid sharing their lunch with others.
We look forward to seeing all our students once again geared up for a brand new session and wish them a successful academic year ahead.