Circular No. 01/2021-22
Greetings from Sanskar family!
Another successful academic year has gone by and it is time to start the new session with a lot of enthusiasm and fervor. Despite the many setbacks faced by all of us due to COVID-19 last year, we have managed to overcome all the hurdles to the best of our ability and are ready to make a fresh new start. Once again, we look forward to the new session 2020-21 at Sanskar School with great anticipation and the hope of a better, healthier and more successful year ahead.
At Sanskar, it is always our primary concern to ensure that our students are imparted quality education suited to the needs of a constantly changing global scenario enabling them to adapt to new environment and situations. We are focussed on creating a nurturing environment that supports love of learning. We encourage, support and guide our students to imbibe the principles of respect, responsibility, peace and problem-solving. We rest assured that our students will march confidently ahead on whichever path they tread, owing to their rich learning experiences and well-rounded personalities, once they set foot outside into the wide world. Where many others may feel lost, our students will always find their place under the sun. From grades 6 to 12, our students have a choice of curriculums to study that allows them exposure to a nurturing environment suitable to their interests and needs. Currently, the school offers CBSE, CAIE, IGCSE and IBDP.
Added to this, we request you to push your ward towards building a reading habit. This is a prerequisite to building a strong vocabulary, which in turn helps develop fluency in a language. Since language is the foundation of every subject, we cannot afford to neglect it under any circumstances.
We hope you will keep note of the above while also looking at certain things that we would like to share with you for the smooth running of the new academic session.
● Pre-primary to grade IX will have online classes till there are any further directives from the government.
● Regular school timings for grades X and XII will be from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. for offline as well as online classes.
● All the students should reach school by 8:00 a.m.
● Punctuality is the key to success in life. Punctual students develop a better personality, fresh thoughts, and a stable mind. Additionally, regularity in attending classes ensures a more consistent and better performance by students. Therefore, you are requested to please make every effort to have your child attend classes punctually on a daily basis.
● During the online classes, it will be mandatory for the students to keep their camera on to be permitted to sit in the class.
● For attending offline classes, the students must bring a consent letter signed by their parents to school.
● The students should ensure that they wear a mask, maintain proper social distance and carry a sanitizer to school. They should also bring their own tiffin and water bottles from home and avoid sharing their lunch with other students.
● School authorities must be informed in writing in case your child is absent from school or online classes due to any medical or personal reason.
● The school has expected standards from its students for the uniform. It will be mandatory for all the students to attend classes, in offline or online mode, in proper school uniform. Girls with long hair should arrive in school with neatly tied hair.
● Students who need to leave the school before regular dispersal time, must bring a written note.
● Second Saturdays are off for the whole school.
● Summer vacations when children can unwind from their regular study routine, begins from 14th May, 2021. The school will reopen on 28th June, 2021.
● You are requested to deposit the fee latest by 10th April, 2021 for this quarter.
● The school office and library will remain open on all working days between 9:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. even during the summer vacation.
We request you to:
● Kindly keep a track of the various Inter House Activities and encourage your ward to participate in them on a regular basis. These activities play a vital role in a child’s overall grooming.
● Parents who are desirous of seeking school transport for their ward should contact Mr. Hari Singh Negi (Mobile No.: 9351310698) during school hours in the school office.
● The school provides facility for evening games such as Basketball, Lawn Tennis, Skating and Karate. For more information, please contact Mr. Vinod Sharma at 9352202880.
● If concerns or issues arise during the school year please reach out to us to work with you to resolve these at the lowest level. If you should stop in to follow up on matters and we are not readily available please leave your contact information in the office and we will follow up with you as soon as possible.
We wish all our students a most successful year ahead and hope everyone stays safe, secure and healthy. If you have any questions or concerns about our educational programme, please pay us a visit so that we can keep the lines of communication open. A prior appointment will be appreciated.
Mrs. Neelam Bhardwaj
Mrs. Girdhar Kumari